David A. Graham, M.D.,
F.A.C.C., F.A.H.A., F.S.C.A.I.
Dr. Graham is a graduate of Michigan State University. He obtained his medical degree at Way State University in 1981. He completed an Internship in Internal Medicine at Sinai Hospital of Detroit in 1982 and a Residency in Internal Medicine at Sinai Hospital of Detroit int 1984.
Dr. Graham works out of our Warren location and our Macomb location.
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, B.S., 1973-1977
- Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, M.D., 1977-1981
- Internship in Internal Medicine Sinai Hospital of Detroit, Detroit, MI 1981-1982
- Residency in Internal Medicine Sinai Hospital of Detroit, Detroit, MI 1982-1984
- Cardiology Fellowship Sinai Hospital of Detroit, Detroit, MI 1984-1986
- Clinical Instructor Cardiovascular Unit Wayne State University, Detroit, MI 01/85-12/85
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology, 08/88
- Fellow, American Heart Association Council on Clinical Cardiology, 1989
- North American Society of Pacing and Electrophysiology (NASPE)/Heart Rhythm Society, 1990
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, 01/99
- Fellow, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, 2006
- Fellow, The Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, 2004
- State of Michigan - #4301044884, 07/82
- National Board of Medical Examiners - #252825, 7/82
- DEA - #AG1884255
- American Board of Internal Medicine #99041 - November, 1985
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease #99041 - November, 1987
- NASPE Exam Certification Examination of Special Competency - Cardiac Pacing December, 1991
- Certification Council of Nuclear Cardiology #1008 - October, 1998 - 2008; 2008 - 2018
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology November, 1999; 2009
- Active Staff St. John Hospital, Detroit, MI 10/86 - present
- Attending Staff Beaumont, Grosse Pointe, MI 04/91 - present
- Courtesy Staff McLaren Macomb Hospital, Mt. Clemens, MI 09/93 - present
- Active Staff St. John-Macomb Hospital Center, Warren, MI 1996 - present
- Teaching Rounds St. John Hospital, Detroit, MI
- Invasive Cardiology Lecture Series -Cardiology Fellows St. John Hospital, Detroit, MI
- Pacemaker Lecture Series - Cardiology Fellows St. John Hospital, Detroit, MI
- Physical Diagnosis Course/Wayne State University Sophomore Medical Students April, 1992 St. John Hospital, Detroit, MI
- Co-Investigator Phases II-III for Pacesetters, DDDR Device - Synchrony
- "Cardiomyopathy" Medical Grand Rounds St. John Hospital, Detroit, MI February 20, 1990
- American College of Physicians-Michigan Chapter-associates Meeting May 11, 1990
- Poster Presentation: "Flecainide Toxicity Presenting as Wide Complex Tachycardia and High Degree AV Block"
- Graham, Reyes, Pires: Clinical Cardiology August, 1998
- Imaging in Cardiology: Coronary Artery Fistula
- "Coarctation of Aorta in a 52-Year-Old Female", Mouhammed Joumaa, M.D., David Graham, M.D.,
- Howard Rosman, M.D., The Journal of Invasive Cardiology, Vol 20, No. 1, January, 2008.